Thursday, December 11, 2008

My 8

I'm done with my back. Therapy has been really helpful as has constant bed rest & staying off my feet. I'm hoping that by next week I have little to no pain. So. Onto the other stuff.
I've been tagged again. Viv & Super Mommy want the scoop, & I'm here to give it up. Here are my 8.
8 Favorite TV Shows: (I'm not much for tv so this was hard.)
  1. Bones
  2. General Hospital
  3. One Life to Live
  4. Dirty Jobs - have you seen Mike Rowe?
  5. How Its Made - Erin loves this show
  6. Mythbusters - a fave of David & Erin
  7. Deadliest Catch - cool show & Mike Rowe narrates it
  8. Hannah Montana - hey! I live with a 6 year old. Remember?

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  1. Going back to work (I hate bed rest.)
  2. Viv, Corey & Kerri's visit at the end of the month
  3. Retirement
  4. Scrapping with my gals
  5. Craft time with Erin since we never get enough
  6. Saturday morning snuggles with David & Erin
  7. Watching Erin's face light up when she unwraps her Chanukah presents
  8. Going on a date with David & having no guilt

8 Things on My Wish List:

  1. My dad's health getting better
  2. Viv's mom regaining her health
  3. Lori's FIL regaining his health
  4. A cure for diabetic neuropathy 'cause that one really sucks - just ask my hubby
  5. Erin growing up healthy & happy
  6. Having enough money to help where it's really needed
  7. A change for the better with our economy
  8. A clean house

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Therapy for my back
  2. Dropped Erin off at school
  3. Chatted with my friends on the phone
  4. Watched WAY too much tv
  5. Read blogs
  6. Helped Erin with her homework
  7. Sat on the couch
  8. Rested

8 Favorite Restaurants:

  1. Moon Thai & Japanese
  2. Makino Japanese Buffet
  3. Longhorn Steak House
  4. Big Bear Brewery - the BEST French onion soup around!
  5. Annie's Pizza - yummy pizza & great wings
  6. Westside Bagels
  7. La Granja - delicious Peruvian food
  8. Olive Garden

8 Friends I Tag:

Now I know that a few of you don't normally do the tags, but I enjoy getting to know people, so if you'd like to do it, great. If not, I'll have to stalk you to find out the answers.. Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is fun, I might even do it, ha!

Sounds like we have similar taste in food; t.v.? Not so much :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a circut and am will to play together ...let me know....I have about 8 cartridges....disney and others....fun fun...

Lisa said...

ok ok, i'll play along and get my arse back to my blog, lol. Jolene you have a cricut? You lucky lucky girl!

Vivian M said...

Awwww thanks hun. I hope all your wants come true.
We can't wait to see you all too!

Super Mommy said...

Tammie - glad your back is feeling better!!

I loved reading your responses. I actually don't watch TV a lot either - I listed the shows I love to catch - can't remember when I've watched an entire show - except Flip that House!

Soooo, you can't wait to get back to work, but you wanna retire??? HA!! Whatcha going to do then?

I'll be praying for your family's health . . . have a great weekend with Erin!