- Pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs including the one that gave it to you.
- List 5 of your fabulous addictions.
I really do look forward to reading all of my blogs so these awards are getting kind of hard. However, there are a few that are truly fabulous.
- The Daily Grind - Jazzie & Tahlia - Sandra takes some of the most amazing pics of her girls. Whether she started snapping away when Jazzie came home or if she was snapping before, the pics are wonderful. Sandra's subjects range from cooking/baking with her girls, to the challenges she finds as the mother of 2 girls to PADS (post adoption depression syndrome). She is open & honest.
- Life With Kerri - I'll admit it. Viv's blog is special to me. After all, Kerri is my goddaughter. I look forward to reading her blog since they live way too far away from me. Even Erin looks forward to seeing the pics of Kerri. Viv's sense of humor comes through in her writing.
- Our Red Thread Family (password protected) - I met Dawn through Lori & haven't looked back once. I look forward to reading all about the adventures of Lily & Rose. Her girls are just too delicious for words. Then there's her hubby Jacob - my partner in crime when it comes to lobster bisque & tootsie rolls. Dawn's writing style thrills me to pieces. I can actually here her chatting away as I read her blog.
- A Houseful of Critters - Gretchen has a great sense of humor. I look forward to reading about Elise the girly girl of all time. Just seeing Elise's dresses makes me drool since Erin won't wear them. Her son Carson is one cool kid. He seems to be as much a boy as a mom could want. And of course reading about Gretchen & Perry's doings also intrigues me.
- Stress is the New Black - Lori is an amazing woman. Yes, she is the mom to 3 special people. Katie Starr keeps me in stitches with her serious side & then immediately switching to the fun-loving girl. Ethan is Erin's very special guy. No one understands it, but they have an amazing connection. Then there is her son Justin. Truly this young man is a product of his parents. I love reading all about the happenings in their home. Then there is Lori herself. Have I mentioned that she is amazing? With everything going on in her household, she always takes the time to make sure her friends are well-taken card of. Her guy Marc? You have to love a man who changes his FB status just so I can make a comment. Thanks for the award Lori!!
5 Fabulous Addictions? Uh oh. I can't believe that I have to limit myself. Let's see.
- Coffee - Tim Hortons, Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks
- Coca Cola - NOT Pepsi. COKE.
- Scrapbooking - Thanks for the addiction Lisa! I've passed it on to Viv. :-)
- Reading - for pleasure only (romances, smut, magazines, mystery, true crime)
- Erin - Do I really have to say anything else??
So there you have it. My 5.