- Cut off 6 inches of my hair.
- Shopped for some summer clothing for Erin with my friend Michelle.
- Met Shari, Myke & Chianna for lunch.
- Went to the movies to see "Up!" with friends & all the kids. Michelle, Lisa & I sat in one row while we let Madi, Dante & Erin sit in front of us. It was a great experience for all of us. That is until Lisa & Michelle had to help me out of the chair because my hip locked up. Thanks gals!
- Spent a day with Michelle & her daughter Lauren. Shopping, food & doctor appointment. Then the girls got to play at Lauren's house while Michelle & I chatted.
- Lunch & play date at Chick Fil-A (Their new peach milkshake is delish!) with Candy & Rachel, Minouche & Yasmin and Shari, Myke & Chianna (I'm still waiting for blog updates!). The mommies had a nice relaxing time chatting while Myke exhausted himself playing with the children. Watching the children play together is so heartwarming. Rachel & Yasmin hung together playing with Myke. In the meantime, Erin & Chianna were side by side.
- Drove up to my friend Jolene's house for a mommy scrap date & so that our girls could have a play date. We got there an hour early because I had forgotten that the last time I went there, I drove up during rush hour. Jolene laughed at me knowing that I'm driving challenged. Her hubby Freeman just took it in stride. I can't thank Jolene enough for a wonderful day! She showed me what I was doing incorrectly with my Cricut & totally wowed me with the capabilities it has!
- I signed Erin up for another 2 years of karate. Starting next month, Erin will also go into the school's leadership program. I can't thank Sifu Halana, Sifu Neil & their staff enough. Erin has really come far in their program. This normally shy girl has gained a measure of self-confidence that David & I only hoped she would gain. Erin goes 2-3 days a week & really looks forward to her time there. And I get to do more gabbing with new friends.
So now my vacation is coming to an end. What's on the plate for the weekend as I get ready to return to real life? More.
- Karate class
- Attend the grand opening of Monkey Joe's with some of my FCC friends.
- Shopping for the house
- Napping. Finally!
Life is busy! And exhausting!