Saturday, April 02, 2011

Referral Day via FaceBook

So much of life is on FaceB**k these days.  While FB was originally intended as a social networking outlet for college students, people of all ages have gotten hooked.  I'm one of those people.  It allows me to keep in touch with so many people from all different parts of my life.

In consideration of Erin's Referral Day & all of the people who took the journey with me, I posted 2 times about this special day.  Rather than go through a whole long post, I thought it would be neat to document it via my status updates & the comments from my friends.

****************************

Happy Referral Day to Erin & all of our Waiting Hearts!! I can't believe it's been 8 years since I first saw my girl's sweet face for the very first time.

Michelle Platts, Shari Maxwell McConahay, Lyssette Cowart and 3 others like this.

Vivian Kotler Masson Happy Referral Day!!!

Peggy Bond Hoole I'm remembering how very exciting that day was...photo after photo of the most beautiful children ever!!! Happy 8th referral day, Erin!

Lisa Ciasca Congrats and Happy Referral Day!

Tara Penick Happy Referral Day Hersh Family! Love the feelings and memories that come flooding back :)

Shari Maxwell McConahay Happy Referral Day!

Candy Ostrow Wow, Eight Years! Congratulations. Erin is such a sweet girl. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Kristina Edgerly Schultz Happy Referral Day! I hope you enjoy your walk down memory lane. :)

Susan McCloskey and haven't those 8 years gone by quickly fellow Waiting Hearts?

Shannon Chase Przelomski Happy Referral day Tammie- I always love hearing you tell your April Fool's Day Referral story ! :)
 
AND
 
It was 8 years ago in just a few minutes that I got The Call. After waiting forever, my SW called me to tell me it was my turn. I was so angry that I yelled at her about being rude & not funny. Emily @ GWCA, thank you for calling back!

Gretchen Day Fricke, Margarita Mandoki McClain and 2 others like this.

Haydee Frost awww... I'm sure you were not the first!!! You were entitled to any outbursts possible... Congrats on that moment "anniversary"...

Stephanie Shields Ranly I had forgotten it was today! You brought back some good memories!

Gretchen Day Fricke What great memories! (and I remember you getting upset when they first called....lol!)

Angel Tallmage Maharrey Happy day!!!

Sherry Sevy What an amazing day it was.....happy referral day!
 
***************************************
I tried to upload Erin's referral pics, but Bl*gger isn't allowing me to do so.  ARGH.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I remember the day like it was yesterday! It is still amazing to me that all of us got so close during our wait. Happy referral day to all of us!