"This award is for bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends, and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world”.
What a nice suprise! My blog friend Magi over at Kaffee Klatsch nominated me for this award. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I found Magi while she was waiting for Sera & have admired her style from the first time I visited her. Now I get to nominate 7 people who I believe deserve this special honor.
1. My dear friend Vivian can be found at Life With Kerri. Viv & I met during her journey while I was home sick. In the past years, we have found many red threads that bind us together.
2. Ah, yes, Lisa from A Place and Time For Us. Lisa is an amazing woman. She is a stay at home mom who works so hard but always manages to have time for her family & friends. I'm so glad we found each other.
3. Lori over at Three and a High Chair amazes me. This dear friend of mine is getting ready to travel & bring home her sweet boy. She & her family have been very patient throughout this wait.
4. Kim from We 5 Chois is new to blogging. I'm hoping Kim reads this & sees that she's been tagged. Kim always has a kind word to say to someone - even after finding out that there's no beetroot at the salad bar!
5. Shari at Find Chianna loves being tagged. She's waiting to bring her very own sweetie home. I'm so happy that I ran into her hubby at Target while doing what I do best - shopping.
6. One of the sweetest people I have ever not met is my friend Sandra from The Daily Grind - Life with Jazzie and Tahlia. We have never met in person yet I cannot imagine my life without Sandra. She is my fellow Waiting Heart & our threads seem to be quite tangled. February 28, 2002 is a day marked in my memory for many things dear friend.
7. Michelle from I Run Like a Girl found me through Sandra's blog. I have yet to get her my challah recipe which I promise to do. I have also never met Michelle but found her blog compelling. This is a woman with a heck of a heart.