Friday, December 23, 2011

Night 3


Last night we celebrated the 3rd night of Chanukah. Erin got a gift that is new to the market. Spinagogue is tournament dreidel playing. At first she was confused, but my smart girl figured it out. In the end, I think she's more charmed by the stopwatch that came with the game!




Last night also brough a huge surprise for me also.  Last year David surprised me with the entire Buffy the Vampire Slayer series.  This year, he gave me the entire Angel series! I have really been wanting that but didn't say anything.



He also gave me some beads for a new bracelet that I'll be getting tomorrow night. Shhh!! Don't tell anyone I know about that!





 

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

You must have been very nice this year. ;o)

Let me know how Erin likes the dreidel game!