Saturday, December 17, 2011

What Life Is All About These Days

School started at the end of August, & my life has been filled with learning all kinds of things.  I'm in school for medical coding & billing.  Who knew I'd need to know all about these awful diseases?  Not me.  But thanks to a wonderful teacher who knows how to push all of my buttons (& not necessarily in the right way), I'm learning & enjoying it all. I've had to do reports on sorts of diseases.  Some I know about personally.  Some I've wanted to learn about because of the children & adults in my life who inspire me.


 Lupus

 Hashimoto's Thyroiditis

 Rosacea

Reactive Attachment Disorder


 COPD

Fibromyalgia


SO.  Now you know what I've been up to these last few months.  I graduate this coming June.  I don't know who is looking forward to my graduation more.  David has had to put up with my stubbornness & tantrums when I'm scared.  Erin has really hated not having me spend enough time with her.  Me?  I can't wait.  For a new career that will bring a paycheck.  For time with my husband so we can go back to being us.  For my daughter who really misses time with me as much as I miss time with her.


1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Glad to see you back in blog land! You are doing an awesome job balancing school and home, keep up the good work!