Apparently I make my friend Viv smile. She has decided that I deserve this award, & I can only hope that I really am worthy. I love the quote at the bottom of the award. "Always remember to be happy because you never know who'd falling in love with your smile."
Anway, I now have to choose 5 friends who make me smile. Let me tell you how hard that is. If you're my friend, or if I read your blog, you leave me smiling. However, I must choose 5.
- Sandra - Just reading your blog & seeing how you guys are doing makes me smile. I look forward to seeing what you & your family are up to. Whenever I see Jazzie, I remember "back in the day" & think of that red thread from Erin to Jazzie. Whenever I see Tahlia, I remember how thrilled I was that we had another red thread going from Erin to Tahlia.
- Lori - I'm so happy that you're blogging everyday although I'd rather your mom's ribs be all better. You have a way with words that just makes me laugh with everything Katie Starr & Ethan are up to. And let's not forget the rest of your family. You guys put a smile on everyone's face.
- Michelle - Girl, my heart goes out to you when it comes to that job of yours. How you keep a straight face when you go in to the office is beyond me. Whenever you post about Luca, I know that it's a great time. When I think of the runs you do, & why you do them, I smile. Why? Because you do it all so selflessly.
- Kim - I miss you terribly my friend. At least Viv stayed on the same continent! I smile whenever I see you've blogged. Why? First, I'm thrilled that you're living your dream. Second, I can just hear you chatting away with me or someone. BTW, I miss searching for beets at the salad bar with you.
- Magi - From the first time I came across your blog, you always managed to make me smile. Now that Sera is home & growing up, I look forward to seeing what she's up to.