Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Miss Ethel Says . . .

Well, the time has come.

As of this evening, Erin has started to quote Miss Ethel - her pre-K teacher. Mind you this isn't really a bad thing. Erin adores Miss Ethel & is learning so much each day. Last night while waiting for David to cook dinner, Erin rocked on her horse singing "Hinei Ma Tov" a Hebrew song about friendship. Tonight at dinner, she informed us that Rabbi says "Shabbat Shalom" (the traditional Sabbath greeting) on Fridays.

Tonight before going "nai nai" (Erin speak for bedtime) she needed to go to the potty. She always leaves the door open so she can see me. Of course, it's always a thrill to see your kid go pee & poop. She told me she needed to close the door which upset me as I thought she was playing around. I told her to leave the door open. Her response? "Miss Ethel says I need privacy for potty time." AAAGGGGHHHHH!!! When did Miss Ethel become the person she quotes??? That's supposed to be either David or myself for at least the next 90 years. Right?

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! At least she looks up to her teacher and listens to what she says!!!!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Tomorrow at bedtime tell Erin that Miss Ethel says....it's time to go to bed..LOL