Tuesday, October 10, 2006
















Hair & the lack of ability to style it has been a big topic for the people in my travel group. Amazingly enough, after being home for 3 years, we're still a fairly tight-knit group. This week's topic has been the girls' hair & our abilities (or lack thereof) to style it. Erin's hair has gotten pretty long & the color is so pretty. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do anything with it. The most I can do is a messy pony tail, but thankfully, Erin likes her hair this way. Of course, she's just happy to have me try anything.

2 comments:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

I hope that when Katie Starr gets to be a little older she will let me play with her hair. Right now it is the battle of the hairclip. Katie usually gets the last laugh when the clip mysteriously goes missing.

Erin sure is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Tammie, I am just waiting for Tahlia's hair to grow long enough for me to do something, anything with it :-)