Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Name Game MeMe

My friend Sandra tagged me! This looks like fun until you realize how hard it is to describe yourself!
  1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
  2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  3. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
  4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged & to read your blog!

R - reading. I'm a total book-aholic. Actually, I've been known to read the back of cereal boxes just to have something to read. Some of my favorite authors are Norah Roberts, Iris Johannsen, Sandra Brown, Lisa Gardner, Catherine Coulter & Lisa Jackson. I also love the Harry Potter series. BTW, I absolutely do not read newspapers. When I read, I'm looking for escape - not reality. For reality there's the news.

O - observant. I seem to pick up on things about people that are important. This trait helps me at work with my clients but also allows me to be a good friend. (At least I hope so.)

B - bleeding heart. I'm a sucker for a sob story, a crying child, an animal in need or sick, a person in need. I cry at commercials or reading cards. I haven't eaten veal in 20 years. Get the picture?

I - in love. With my husband of 19 years next Tuesday. I'd do it all over again - mistakes & all!

N - nuggets. "Nuggets" is what I say when I really want to say "S&^T!" I'm trying to have a cleaner mouth - especially around Erin the child who repeats it all. Nuggets is also the one thing I know that Erin will eat willingly.

Ah! Finally I'm done. Now on to torture the rest of you! Here are my victims:

Shari - I know how you love these tags/memes.

Vivian - I know you have nothing better to do. (That is other than chasing Kerri & Pookie around.)

Lisa - Take your time. I know that typing is still hard with your arm in bandages!

Michelle - This will give you a whole new type of headache. Sorry!

Lori - Something to do while you wait to bring Ethan home.

I hope you all have fun with this!!

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

You tagged me! Ow! No fair! Can I have some cheese with my whine?

Anonymous said...

I love all your descriptions, Tammie. And once again I am amazed at how much we have in common!!
A red thread for sure :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me says the girl with two Zs and two Ns in her middle name!

I have completed my mission. : )