- Retentive - yup, everything has to be in the right place.
- Territorial - don't touch my stuff without asking & certainly don't move it.
- Emotional - cry at the drop of a pin but laugh openly when I find a funny in life
- Freeing - I do my best to get away from anger. I get angry easily since I have an awful temper but I live by the motto that "It isn't worth staying angry over. If It Won't Kill Me, I Let It Go."
Won't Kill Me, Let It Go!
Yup! Those are the words I live by. Since I really do have an awful temper (blame it my parents since I get it from them), I try very hard not to let others see it.
- When David & I have a disagreement, I apply those words.
- When Erin wants to wear nothing that matches, I apply those words.
- When the bosses at work want me to do something that makes no sense, I apply those words.
- When I see friends doing things that "get my goat," I apply those words.
- When I know I'm doing something stupid, I apply those words.
Now I have to tag 5 other people. Let's see: