Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Book Meme

I guess I'm popular. Who knew!? I've been tagged by both Viv & Super Mommy for a book meme. I enjoy the doing these memes, but when it also involves one of my loves - reading - I'm even happier.
The Rules:
  • Grab the nearest book.
  • Open it to page 56.
  • Find the 5th sentence.
  • Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
  • Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the most intellectual - pick the CLOSET.

On Basilisk Station by David Weber

If a hostile task force emerged within energy weapon range of the defenses, those defenses would be destroyed before they could reply, but ships transiting a wormhole junction arrived with a normal-space velocity of barely a few dozen kilometers per second, far too little for a high-speed attackk run. (page 56k sentence 5)

And now I tag Michelle, Lori & Magi.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I read that book!