Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



This is what I am thankful for. My sweet girl. Erin has changed my life so many ways - all good. I have made some wonderful friends because of having this child in my life. I have watched my husband turn into the most amazing father which is a turn-on all on its own. (I know. TMI. You'll all have to deal.)
There are no words that I can find to express the joy that I have in my life because of this child. So I'm going to say thank you to my brother Seth & his friend Kathy. Seth is the one who guided us to his friend Kathy who introduced us to China.

5 comments:

Vivian M said...

Awww..hand the tissues over girl!
Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving! We are grateful to have you all in our lives.

Gretchen said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Super Mommy said...

How sweet - I feel the same way about my girls - minus the turn on thang!! Hehehehe . . . Happy Thanksgiving!

Candy said...

Love the pics of Erin. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

This is such a beautiful post Tammie. Your bright and beautiful Erin is truly something to be thankful for. Lucky mama!!