Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch (Octber 19th & 25th)

We went to a local pumpkin patch twice this year. We've never gone before because Erin hasn't really been into the whole thing even though I love it. I'm so happy that she finally changed her mind!

The first time we went, on the 19th, we went with our friends from our FCC group. It was a great idea because we took pictures of all the children in the pumpkin patch. My friend Candy had her hubby snapping his usual fabulous pics. David knows how to capture these children at their best. The man has never taken a bad picture that I know of!

(Of course my camera's lens was filthy but I did take pics anyway.)









Then on the 25th, Erin & I went to the pumpkin patch again. This time we went with our friends from school. Zhanna with Sam, Shari with Alyssa, & Erin & I went to a local bookstore for some Halloween activities and then we moved on to the patch. We went to the same patch because it really was a great place with face painting, pumpkin painting, a 3-in-1 bounce, snacks, places for photo ops & of course buying pumpkins. Sam, Erin & Alyssa have been going to the same school since they were all 3 years old. They had a great time in preschool & are loving going to school during the week & Hebrew school all together. In fact, we meet every morning Monday through Friday by 8:00 so the kids can play & chat while we moms chat about - well, nothing much really.


1 comment:

Vivian M said...

What fun! Love the pumpkin shirt!