I know. Shocking isn't it. I haven't blogged in forever but seem to need something. Super Mommy has this on her blog, & she seems to think that I need to get back in action, I thought I'd give this a shot.
Scattergories . . .
It's harder than it looks! Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things . . . nothing made up. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
- What is your name: Tammie
- Boy name: Thomas
- 4 letter word: tart
- Girl name: Tina
- Occupation: teacher
- A color: turquoise
- Something you wear: thongs (think flip flops here)
- Beverage: Tab (dating myself, huh?)
- Food: tortellini
- Something found in a bathroom: towels
- A place: Tallahassee, FL
- Reason for being late: tossing & turning all night long
- Something you shout: TURN HERE!!!
Your turn now. Have fun if you choose to do this.