Monday, December 10, 2007

School Pic - Fall 2007


Do you know what I had to do to get Erin to wear a skirt!? BRIBE her! For a week before her school pictures were taken, I told Erin every day that she would have to wear a skirt for the pictures. That morning she thought she'd outsmart me & got out her normal shorts. Ha! Momma still has some tricks up her sleeve though. I told her she could wear the shorts, but then she wouldn't get a special dessert that night - a chocolate sundae. Erin will do anything (except eat veggies) for a chocolate sundae. Mind you she's never finished more than half of her serving, but still the chocolate runs through this child's veins.

7 comments:

Vivian M said...

I love the picture! Can I have one for Kerri? Pretty please? Will send chocolate!

Sandra said...

I love it!!! And I love her skirt, too!

RamblingMother said...

Beautiful dress. Great picture, she is so pretty.

Beverly

Unknown said...

What a great shot. She looks so beautiful.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Erin; you are so beautiful!! BTW, I love chocolate too :)

dawn said...

I love the photo and Erins dress. I have to bribe Lily to wear something other than a dress! Maybe I chould use chocolate on her too. Maybe I could if I didn't eat it as soon as it somes into the house.

Pug Mama said...

a little bribery goes a long way!