Sunday, December 30, 2007

My computer WHAT????


Well, it had to happen sooner or later. Friday night it happened. Did you hear me? No? I was screaming bloody murder all night long. My poor guy. He really has to put up with a lot from me - especially when it comes to computers.
All I can say is thank G-d for laptops! It's been my saving grace connecting me to my Blogging Friends & Family. Not to mention being my avenue to email.
Last night while I was out scrapping with my friends, David took care of my problem. Feeling icky & dealing with the whiny 5 year old, he managed to put together a computer system for me. By next weekend, I should have total access to everything - my pictures & my music & being able to sync my Blackjack. Thanks Honey!

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Good riddance to the old computer, and YAY! to the new system! By the way, your hubby is a keeper. But we knew that already!