Sunday, February 24, 2008

Two Weeks of Vacation!? What to do? What to do?

I love vacations. Really I do. It's been absolutely ages since I've 2 weeks off at one time. In fact, the last time I had this much time was in 2003 when I had off 3 months for maternity leave. Since then, the only other time was 2 years ago when I visited my dad & stepmother in CA. Even then I had to beg to get that time off.
I have off this whole next week also. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I did. Last week was all about CNY & having time with Susan & her family. This week I have lots of plans.
  • Trip to IKEA - my first. Going with my friend Lisa so we can enjoy our first time together. Our friend Mich is never going to believe that we finally made it there so I'll be snapping pics.
  • Scrapping - yay! I have some neat pages planned.
  • Reorganize the mess that is currently known as my home. Specifically, I'm going to try & rearrange Erin's room.
  • Friday I'm going to Erin's school show. They've been working really hard on this, & it's her last so David is coming also.
  • Butterfly World this weekend
  • Relax
  • Relax
  • Relax
  • Relax
  • Have lunch with hubby hopefully

Not much is planned as you can see. I really need this week & am looking forward to not clogging the brain cells with too much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ikea - we have one opening here in a couple of weeks :-)

Vivian M said...

Take the GPS with you to IKEA...Corey got lost in there, said it was a maze and refuses to go back. Probably because he would not ask for directions, he he.
Enjoy your vacation! Wish you were spending it with us!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Have a wonderful week ahead; you deserve it!!

Gretchen said...

I'm so jealous! Enjoy some well deserved time to yourself!

Lisa said...

GPS!!! Now I can see using it, lol! It IS a maze, but what a fun one to be in... with a friend, of course. We had so much fun being crazy, waiting to laugh my butt off seeing the pictures!

Pug Mama said...

Erin, either post your 3 WORD photo on your blog and leave me a message so I know it is here and I will lift it, or email me the photo and I will include you on next weeks video!!!